Hope you are all doing well. I am so happy to share with you a new pattern for baby booties this week. And it’s a very special one! You ask why? Because it’s super easy to follow and baby booties are made using this particular pattern in no time. 🙂 I would say, with a little bit of practice, 15 minutes max. 🙂 So if you are in a hurry to attend a baby shower and you need a gift, this might be a perfect solution for you. Even if there is no hurry, once you will try this pattern, you will see how awesome it is and you will use it all the time.
- Super Bulky weight yarn – 100% wool Drops Eskimo yarn
- 7.0 mm crochet hook (K/10.5)
- yarn needle
- stitch markers
- 3 cm (1.20 inch) big buttons
- Ch – chain
- Ss – slip stitch
- Sc – single crochet
- Hdc – half double crochet
- Dc – double crochet
- Sc2tog – join two single crochet together
- Dc2tog – join two double crochet together
- Hdc2tog – join two half double crochet together
- St/Sts – Stitch/Stitches
- The pattern is worked in rounds. Join at the end of each round with a slip stitch. In this case, slip stitch does not count as a stitch.
- The pattern starts with a chain.
- You will need a small amount of each yarn. I used around 34 m of yarn for both shoes.
- If the number is written before the stitch 3 hdc work 3 hdc into the same stitch, if the number is written after the stitch hdc 3, work hdc into next 3 stitches.
- Use stitch markers. Always mark your first stitch of the round.
- 0 – 3 months
If you would like to see more videos please subscribe HERE. It’s free!
CROCHET BABY BOOTIES INSTRUCTIONS
Ch 6. Start in the 2nd ch from the hook.
Round 1: 2hdc. Hdc 3. 6 hdc sts into the same ch. Continue on the opposite side of the ch. Hdc 3. 2hdc. Ss.
Round 2: Work 2 hdc into next 2 sts. Hdc 3. Work 2 hdc into next 6 sts. Hdc 3. Work 2 hdc into last 2 sts. Ss.
If you would like to create a shoe in more than one color, now is the time to change it.
Work round 3 and only round 3 into back loops only!
Round 3: Chain 1. Hdc all way around. Join the round with a ss (ss does not count as a stitch) = 26 sts.
Round 4: Chain 1. Sc 5. Hdc 2. Repeat dc2tog six times. Hdc 2. Sc 5. Join the round with ss. = 20 sts.
Round 5: Ch 1. Sc 1. Sc2tog. Sc 4. Repeat hdc2tog three times. Sc 4. Sc2tog. Sc 1. Ss. = 15 sts.
Round 6: Ch 2. Dc 15. Ss. = 15 sts.
Round 7: Ch 1. Hdc 15. Ss. = 15 sts.
Take some yarn and a yarn needle and sew the button on the side of each shoe.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Don’t be shy and subscribe to my blog and my YouTube channel. I share new tutorials almost every week!
Love you all!♥
All the patterns here on crobypatterns.com are the property of Croby Patterns Designs and are for your personal use only. The pattern or parts of it may not be reproduced, distributed or resold, translated, published or posted for sell or free on the internet or offline. You can sell finished items made from this pattern (Permission is not granted for mass production or factory manufacturing of any kind) but please clearly credit the design to Croby Patterns so I will be able to continue creating new designs for you. Please provide a link to my blog crobypatterns.com. Read more …
I include affiliate links in my blog posts as a part of what yarn do I use or my supply lists. Purchasing from these merchants earns me a small commission with no extra cost to you and helps my small business to grow so I can share even more patterns with you! 🙂