1. SELLING PRODUCTS USING MY CROCHET PATTERN
All the patterns here on crobypatterns.com are the property of Croby Patterns Designs and are for your personal use only. The patterns or parts of the patterns may not be reproduced, distributed or resold, translated, published or posted for sell or free on the internet or offline.
You can sell finished items made from my patterns (Permission is not granted for mass production or factory manufacturing of any kind), but please clearly credit the design to Croby Patterns, so I will be able to continue creating new designs for you. Please provide a link to my blog, crobypatterns.com.
Croby Patterns is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, affiliate links, or other forms of compensation.
My time and effort are for sale. My opinions are NOT! I am occasionally compensated to provide an opinion, and to write a review on products, services, websites, and various other topics. The compensation received will never influence the content, I will always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products, good or not-so-good. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own (except comments written by others, which are their opinions). Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
As the owner of this Croby Patterns blog, I reserve the right to refuse any advertisers that are deemed inappropriate for the content of this blog.
Any personal information provided by an affiliate, sponsor, and/or advertiser will be kept confidential and will not be given or sold to third-party vendors. All earnings from this blog go towards maintaining this blog and supporting my crochet business. If you have any questions, please contact me.
For potential collaborations and sponsorships (product reviews, giveaways, pattern designs), please contact me, and I can send you my media kit!
5. HOWEVER, YOU MAY NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES:
– use the photos found on this site for selling your items,
– use free patterns and tutorials found on this site as teaching material and/or for online classes,
– use free patterns and tutorials found on this site to create video tutorials on YouTube or any other video platform, site, or blog,
– translate any of my patterns or tutorials and share it on your blog or web page,
– modify, sell, or share any of my written patterns and tutorials found on this website, my YouTube channel or any of my patterns available as PDF files.
The revenue earned by ad traffic to this site is what allows for free patterns to be written and published. Without people visiting this site to view the patterns, there will be no traffic which means no more free patterns! If you would like to have an ad-free, beautifully designed, and print-friendly Pdf copy of one of my crochet patterns, please check my patterns stores. Thank you! 🙂
6. COMMENTS RULES
I love reading your comments, but I do not tolerate any rude or irrelevant ones. If these rules are not followed, the comments will be deleted, and the user will be blocked. This blog is my special place where I share educational and crafting content that I put a lot of my work into. Please be respectful and polite to my work, to me, and to others. I think you would expect the same if I would be a guest in your house, right? So be nice, spread love and creativity, and do not forget to help each other. Have any additional ideas, tips, and tricks that you would like to share with us…well we would be more than happy to hear them. Write them in the comments section so others can see them too. 🙂
Please do not post your personal information in your comments. In this case, any abuse of your personal information is your own responsibility!
7. CONTACT US
8. To Sum It Up
The content that can be found here on the Croby Patterns website, my YouTube channel, and my premium patterns are under Copyright © 2023 Croby Patterns.
- The patterns found here on my blog, my pattern shops, an my YouTube channel are for your personal use only.
- You can sell finished items handmade from my pattern and tutorials made in a limited number. Mass production using my patterns is not allowed.
- Please be respectful of my work and do not modify, sell or share my patterns or tutorials.
- Sharing my brand name helps me reach more crocheters around the world. Therefore, please share links to my work with anyone who might benefit from it. 🙂
Last updated: February 10, 2023